Michigan Football: Ten Things We Liked About Spring Practices
With Spring Football basically wrapped up thought this would be a good time to assess our/Michigan’s progress.
Ten Things We Liked
1. Overall Team Depth is light years improved.
2. Team is noticeably bigger and stronger.
3. Practices were tough and physical.
4. There is viable competition at every position.
5. Coach Nusssmeier has the offense heading in correct direction6. Jack Ryan to Mike has helped our inteior run defense.
7. Bolden looked and played bigger and stronger.
8. Secondary worked hard on press coverage and 0 coverage.
9. Canteen gives Michigan its first legit in space slot since Steve Breaston.
10. Michigan offense is using the running backs as receivers.
10a. Michigan has three legit safeties. No stars yet, but definitely an improvement.
Please comment on our GBMWolverine Message Board about this article and read what others comment and give us your thoughts, agree or disagree.
Just a reminder you must be a member to participate on the Message Board. Here is the link GBMWolverine Register for those people interested in becoming a member.
You can contact us at our e-mail address: GBMWolverine
Written by GBMWolverine Staff — CoachBT
Go Blue — Wear Maize!