Michigan Football: Ten Things To Improve on After Spring Practices
With Spring Football basically wrapped up thought this would be a good time to assess our/Michigan’s progress.
Things to Improve
1. Michigan needs some difference maker talent. Lots of good players, no supers.
2. Team still lacks an edge. They plays hard, but nobody puts the fear of God in you.3. Still lacks speed on offense.
4. Defensive Ends are just average, edge rush needs an upgrade.
5. Offensive Tackles are a work in progress.
6. Michigan offense missed Jake Butt at tight end.
7. Offensive Center position still in flux.
8. Speed / playing in space at linebacker.
9. Pass Rush.
10. Lack of Swagger.
Please comment on our GBMWolverine Message Board about this article and read what others comment and give us your thoughts, agree or disagree.
Just a reminder you must be a member to participate on the Message Board. Here is the link GBMWolverine Register for those people interested in becoming a member.
You can contact us at our e-mail address: GBMWolverine
Written by GBMWolverine Staff — CoachBT
Go Blue — Wear Maize!