Michigan Basketball: Big Ten Basketball — A Look At The Early Season Predictions
Teams given little chance of getting to the NCAA Tournament
• Penn State — Done but playing hard and getting better.
• Purdue — Done but still capable of the upset that determines the league title.
• Nebraska — Done.
• Northwestern — Done, injuries did in any chance.
• Iowa — Hanging on by a thread, playing tough, and playing better.
• Minnesota — Probably in, but could collapse.
• Illinois — Probably in, but could collapse.
• Wisconsin — The team on the bubble between contender and best mixer team, bumped up to contender.
• Ohio State — In the tournament but unlikely to win the league, too much would have to happen. Bumped to the top of the mixer.
• Michigan — In the tournament, hanging on by a thread to contender status, one more loss could put them down to mixer top.
• Michigan State — In the tournament, clear contender, getter better on offense and defense, tough team.
• Indiana — In the tournament, fighting for a number one seed, clear contender. The winner of the league may come down to if Michigan can beat either MSU or IU at home. No easy task, keep that in mind.
Come to the message board and give us your thoughts, agree or disagree.
Just a reminder you must be a member to participate on the Message Board. Here is the link for the registration page for those people interested in becoming a GBMWolverine member of our message board. GBMWolverine Register.
Please comment on our GBMWolverine Message Board about this article and read what others comment.
You can contact us at our e-mail address: GBMWolverine
Written by GBMWolverine Staff
Go Blue — Wear Maize!
Tags: #GoBlue Basketball Big Ten Conference Coach John Beilein Football Go Blue Illinois Fighting Illini Indiana Hoosiers Iowa Hawkeyes Michigan State Spartans Michigan Wolverines Minnesota Golden Gophers Nebraska Cornhuskers Northwestern Wildcats Ohio State Buckeyes Penn State Nittany Lions Purdue Boilermakers Wisconsin Badgers